Twisted Tuesday to you all, my little gingersnaps. In the news, a man (who was banned from owning a gun due to a previous robbery conviction) went outside to shoot a bird he thought was harrassing his cats. Instead he shot a woman in the head that had a red mohawk. The woman (who survived) may have been passed out due to intoxication prior to being shot in the head. The man was ordered to pay $10K in restitution and put on 5 years probation.
I personally think the guy got off way too easy for shooting an endangered species (the ginger). I don't care if she had a mohawk. No one deserves to be taken out like that.
A gentleman in Grand Junction, Colorado was put on probation after shooting a woman in the head. Apparently, he thought the woman was a red bird but really she just had a red mohawk. The woman, who did survive, "may have been passed out from intoxication prior to being shot" and that a bag of suspected meth was found near her, according to UPI. The man, Derrill Rockwell, 49, was ordered to pay $10,000 in restitution and put on five years probation. From UPI:
Rockwell, who was banned from owning a gun for a 1995 attempted burglary conviction, told police he had gone outside with his .22-caliber rifle Oct. 5 to shoot a bird that had been harassing his cats. He shot once at what he thought was a red bird on a hilltop about 90 feet away, then heard a woman moaning in pain. He discovered a 23-year-old woman with a head wound.
Us Magazine has compiled a list of the top 7 TMI quotes Jessica Simpson has made about her pregnancy. I don't think any of us should be surprised by this, but it is entertaining nonetheless.
Jessica Simpson's Top 7 TMI Quotes About Her Pregnancy
Vajayjay tales and crazy cravings!
The going trend seems to be that as Jessica Simpson's baby bump gets bigger, so do her staggering statements!
With one month left in her pregnancy (she's due with her and fiance Eric Johnson's first child, a girl, next month) Us Weekly looks back at the Fashion Star mentor's biggest pregnancy TMI moments!
1. "Oh my God, y'all. I just had a daydream that my vagina ate a bag of Skittles!" she posted on her official Twitter, with 4.8 million followers, in fall 2011.
2. After announcing her pregnancy on Halloween, the star took to her Twitter to announce her first bout of pregnancy cravings in December: "Kraft mac and cheese with Lawry's seasoning salt is the breakfast for pregnant champions!"
3. "Woke up looking like the lip injection fairy visited me in the night!" the 31-year-old singer tweeted in January. "Is this how pregnancy face begins? Yikes!"
4. "The average person expels gas 15 times each day. The average pregnant woman fast 15 times that!" she tweeted in response to bit from OMGFacts in November.
5. During her interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the star shocked host Jimmy Kimmel when she said, "I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hookah. Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks, it will be like a fire hydrant!"
6. That same week, she did it again by telling Jay Leno: "I just started calling myself Swamp Ass. Like, I have 'swamp ass' right now. I had major swamp ass because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut. It's like the bayou up in that region."
7. "I am definitely 'feeling intimate,''" the sassy Texan said on Ryan Seacrest's radio show in mid-March. "I'm kind of unstoppable right now. The Big O is, like, the biggest O ever!"
Oh, and some
sparkly hairy vampire was photographed paddle boarding in Malibu. Too. Hairy. For. Me. Of course I might still be bitter for him freaking out about a leaked photograph of him drinking coffee (my fault) and trying to get a certain husband of mine fired. *nods enthusiastically*
Robert Pattinson was shirtless to hit the beach in Malibu Friday. He hopped on a paddleboard to show off his surfing skills in the water and followed up the activity with a run along the beach — don't forget you can get a closeup look at Rob's sexy abs with our new zoom feature! Rob's shirtless solo outing comes after multiple recent appearances with his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart. Rob and Kristen had a smoke break during one of their nights out last week, and they shared an evening in Hollywood with friends. Rob didn't join Kristen at this weekend's Kids' Choice Awards, though, where Kristen wowed in a bright blue Stella McCartney dress. She avoided getting slimed, but others, like Justin Bieber and Chris Colfer, got covered in the green goo. Rob and Kristen will both be promoting new movies this year, with Kristen doing press before the Summer release of Snow White and the Huntsman and Rob doing press for Cosmopolis.
And now, for today's FAIL... Cause every woman wants an iPhone pocket in her bra, giving her left boob a rectangle shape under her shirt.
see more epicfails
And today's WIN! Hello... it's bacon flavored. Anything that is remotely related to bacon is a WIN. I don't care if it's a bacon milkshake, bacon-wrapped steak, or bacon toothpaste. WIN!
Hey, WTF?!! That seems legit to me. I'm always up for free hugs.
And that's all the time I have for today. If you're a ginger and happen to have a mohawk, please keep out of sight of gun-toting ex-cons. Oh and one more thing...
Whether they were considering giving Hitler estrogen to get rid of his iconic mustache, or merely to temper his aggressive behavior, historians have discovered a plan by the British Intelligence to administer estrogen to Hitler.
Perhaps it was decided that Hitler was unstable enough without messing with his hormones, but, in any case, the plan was not put into action. Interestingly enough, the British Intelligence did have the means and people in place capable of dosing Hitler’s food.
One might think it might be more useful to poison Hitler, but the British Intelligence had an answer for that too: Hitler’s food was tested for poison, but estrogen, which is flavorless, would go unnoticed. Throughout history, intelligence agencies have employed or considered employing new science in secretive ways to affect politics. At one point, the CIA had a plan to poison Fidel Castro so that his beard would fall out.